Win a 'Unique & Co' Leather Bracelet worth £49.00!
NOW IN STORE! 'Unique & Co' Leather Bracelets!
Unique & Co. designs and produces its own jewellery collections for men and women, inspired by travel, culture, fine materials and skilled engineering. As well as sterling silver, we design and make pieces in titanium, steel and tungsten: refined, elegant and pleasing to wear, yet tough enough to take the rough-and-tumble of daily life.
To celebrate our new 'Unique and Co' lines, We have a 'Unique and Co' Leather bracelet up for grabs in our great competition!
Not entered yet?? Head to our Facebook page, Like it, share it and answer the question and post your answer as a comment!
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to enter the competition you must like 'our' Facebook Page (follow us), share our competition post and answer the question as a comment to the post.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on Sunday 30th June 2018.
5. The winner will be chosen at random by a Mortons team member on Monday 2nd July 2018 and the winner will be notified by a reply comment. for initial communication.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. We will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prize offered is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
13. We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.